A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Chuggin' Along

PPC2 Day. Today was more of the same Overture dance for PPC2. I did not put in as many words tonight but my list of categories is diminishing. Decent progress is being made and hopefully the site will take off like a bat out of hell come Feb 1 when I turn my ads back on.

I am considering some changes to the form but we will see. Adwords would allow me to do the split test like I plan to do for PPC3 but Overture has no such mechanism. Overture is quite antiquated. I am hoping that MSN adCenter is better. Nikki mentioned it in the comments a few days ago but I don't think it will do what I need for PPC 2 & 3. Maybe PPC4 though...

I try to stay focused on the here and now but my mind drifts to new projects constantly. My only hope is that I can get PPC2 & 3 to their potential quickly so I can move on to the next project=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • It's hard to stay focused on a project when you've got tons of ideas for new ones... I know ALL about that one. Hope your campaigns are picking up so you can move on to the new ones :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker