A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sorry About That

I completely forgot to blog last night. My apologies.

Nothing really to report though. 75% of my keywords were accepted by Overture this last round, however, several in that remaining 25% were essential. In fact, some of them have been submitted and denied 5 times now. I spent last night submitting them for a 6th time=). Eventually I will get them.

I also deposited my first check for affiliate marketing. It felt really good. I will need to get the direct deposit situation taken care of so the funds are ready to go instantly. Other than that, not much else happened. Tomorrow is when the rubber meets the road.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker