A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, January 29, 2006

PPC2 Preparation Nearing Completion

I did a lot of work on PPC2 this weekend from making multiple versions of the page to address different visitor needs to submitting keywords. I could not give you an exact figure on the number of keywords I submitted but there were several hundred. I'm getting excited about February=)

Adsense has been doing it's thing in the background. I'd have to say that it is truly passive income because I have made no changes to those sites since probably October. Even so, the clicks keep coming and the money trickles in. Eventually, I may go back and make a few more ad-based sites or even finish Project 10/15=) I have yet to break $100/month with Adsense but it has been climbing the last few months.

I received my first affiliate marketing check this weekend. The network told me that they had sent it by transfer but after a week of going back and forth, it turns out they actually sent a check. I'm going to take a picture of it and frame it, I think=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker