A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Half Way Finished

PPC3 is half way finished with the overhaul. The new design is so much better, I can't wait to test it out. This first wave of pages will just be Test Group A. I will use them to refine my ads while I make Test Group B. From there, I will make duplicates of the most productive ads for each adgroup. Each of these ads will point to either the products' A version of the page or the B version. Adwords will be set to alternate between the two ads to make sure that each gets equal traffic. I'm excited=)

I continue to plug away with PPC2 and Overture. A friend of mine told me that his lead form has a 1/20 conversion rate. I have only had a few clicks so I will give it a couple days before I make changes to the ads to improve CTR.

PPC4 will get its start in the next few days.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker