A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Back to Work

Finally, I have all of the product pages up and ads to them. The bad news is that the ads are in Overture for the moment. I have to bid much higher in Adwords so I have to be more selective than in Overture. But the ads are up and the keywords were approved for once=) Here's to PPC3!

There is somethine inherently wrong with my lead form. I have filled it out and it works but I need to test it on another computer. It doesn't make sense that I have not had a lead yet. I will have to dig into that this weekend.

I know what PPC4 will be but I have decided to test direct-to-merchant ads first to see if it is even a viable market. There are a lot of searches and few ads but I do not know if people buy this product. No sense making a landing page, creating images, sales copy, and buying a domain if no one buys this product. I may just throw together a quick ad campaign and test tonight...




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker