A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Good, The Bad....

The good, I made the first sale with PPC3 today. The bad, it was at the lowest commission possible with this merchant - $6. I was expecting at least $36 per sale. I am seriously considering changing over to another merchant if tomorrow isn't better. Many of them pay better but I chose this merchant because their site seemed to be the most reliable when I was navigating it. We will see.

Choices. Potential PPC4 is getting traffic but no sales. The question is, do I make a landing page and test that to see if I make sales or do I let it go since direct to the merchant has not been fruitful yet? These are the questions.

PPC2.... This is the last ditch effort to make something out of the current debacle. I bought a domain name awhile back thinking that the current name of PPC2 may be region specific ( not the region I am promoting in). I am taking the necessary steps to shift over to the new domain name. This is the only thing I can think of that is keeping people from filling out the form. I have literally tried everything else I can imagine. If this does not work, then PPC2 is done. I say that but I know myself well enough to know that it won't be that easy to cut it off. Just call me Captain Ahab.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker