A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blasted Computer!

Just as I was working last night, the computer started to restart itself again. I have no idea what the deal is but it is aggravating like you wouldn't believe. To make things worse, I had news to tell.

I had my first real lead yesterday on PPC2!!

Yeah, I flew into a panic when that happened. I was able to get the info sent to the merchant without too much trouble though. Hopefully things are going to turn around for me now. While it may not be conducive to catching Burke in the race to $100/day, I am going to focus on PPC2 & 3 for awhile. I have had a taste of victory with both so I know it can be done. Right now, it is just a matter of making the two consistent producers. I will test particular products direct to merchant on occasion as well.

Not much else is going on. The tastes of victory have me pretty excited. The goals: increase traffic and conversion rates for both. No news there=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jon how often does it do this problem the re booting that is

    By Blogger Mark, at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker