A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Day to Remember

First, thank you Nikki and Burke for the vote of confidence. Yes, I am pretty hard on myself but only because I have high expectations. Maybe one day I will lighten up....right=)

February 15, 2006 will go down in the history books for the Business. PPC3 generated $109.20 in commissions today, my first $100+ gross day! Of course this is gross and not profit. I have no idea what the profit is because Overture is unbearably slow in reporting account activity. This was a breakthrough that I really needed. I felt like I was making no headway with all of the time I was putting in. This feels good=) Hopefully this activity isn't a fluke.

Overture is high maintenance. It isn't like Adwords where you can let it do it's own thing. You have to constantly check on Overture to make sure someone hasn't bumped you out of a top 5 position. I didn't realize this until today and it may be a contributing factor in PPC2's lack of leads. We will see tomorrow.

Potential PPC4 will stay direct-to-merchant for right now. It didn't generate any sales today and I agree with Burke, landing pages can be detrimental to sales. I may do a A/B test to see which is better since I could not do my test with PPC3.

With all of these programs running and having several ad accounts, things were getting confusing. I created a spreadsheet today that will track day-to-day profits and totals for the month. I feel like I finally walked out of the forest now that I can see how things are REALLY going. You may want to do something similar to keep track of your affiliate sites.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker