A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Better Day

Potential PPC4 made its first sale today, $13.00. The good and the bad. The good, 70% ROI on that program. The bad, 1/94 conversion rate. That is pitiful. The sale does make me lean toward creating a dedicated landing page for the product , however, how much better can the conversion rate get if I switch from direct-to-merchant? Will the conversion rate even improve or will it plummet? We will see what tomorrow brings. If tomorrow I have another sale, the decision will be a no-brainer. If not, then I will have to weigh my options.

HARD work with PPC2. Another major overhaul but with great results so far. I had to pause the campaign while construction took place but things are almost ready to get back underway. There are now 2 other lead products for people to choose from just in case they were looking for other options when they reach the original form. The design is much better, incorporates SSI (which I should have done from the beginning), and loads in a little over 7 seconds for a 56k modem. I REALLY hope this has been worth it.

Back to work. Until tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker