A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 16, 2006

More Product Pages

I was able to add two more product pages to PPC3 tonight. I found out tonight that my merchant has a data feed that I can use if I am so inclined. I have never used one before but it would be interesting to see if the data feed sells better than my landing pages.

I'm thinking about making a gamble. The reason I have not done the A/B test for PPC3 is because Adwords is the only way I know how to pull it off. Unfortunately, this area is ridiculously competitive there and the bids are high. I'm thinking about making some ridiculous bids on a product that has sold consistently this week so that I can see which design makes more sales. The costs would come up front but the knowledge would help me improve all of my other landing pages, hopefully increasing sales across the board.

Guess what? I woke up this morning and started brushing my teeth while checking my email. In the mail box was my first lead for PPC2. But alas, an error in my code (one that I was aware of but forgot to fix) had the applicant fill out the wrong form. Since the merchant for this particular form strictly prohibits entering leads yourself, I asked the woman to return to my site and fill in the correct form. Like that was really going to happen.=) Oh well, at least I had my first lead today. Maybe I am finally headed in the right direction.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker