A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ready for the Test

The B version page is complete. This merchant allows you to create your own tracking urls so I will be able to determine which page the traffic is coming from and which is making sales. I personally like the B version better in some respects. The graphics, layout, and intentions are all different. I will have the adgroup set up tomorrow night.

One thing worries me. I have not made any sales with this merchant since I reported them the week before last. The site hasn't changed and neither has my ad position for the top seller of that week. I'm hoping that it is just a matter of traffic and increasing conversions. Hopefully those sales were not a fluke because I really like this merchant and the potential is there. I have been in contact with the affiliate manager for this merchant and he has been very helpful. It makes sense that an affiliate manager should want to do everything in their power to make the affiliate successful - my success means their success.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker