A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shifting Focus

After looking at last month's numbers and those for this month so far, I have decided that PPC3 is going on the back burner. Right now it is just swallowing money without return while PPC2 is finally coming alive. The focus right now will be PPC2.

I think I have been trying to do too much too fast. I see those having success around me and I want that now. This attitude is one of the reasons my progress has been mediocre thus far. I keep testing and trying new things but I do not put enough effort behind the programs that show promise. Both PPC2 and 3 are full of potential, however, it was only after 7 months of hard work that PPC2 started to make money. I need to max out that potential and milk it for all that it is worth. Only then should I go back to PPC3 and do the same. Both of these programs are too big and management intensive for me to try to get them profitable simultaneously.

I know that this is the 1,001st time I have shifted direction but things are finally going right. I need to keep my business on that path.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker