A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, March 06, 2006

February Numbers

Here's the break down.

Adsense: $100.40
Recordbreaking month and the first in which I made over $100.

PPC Programs
Gross: $737.03
Expenses: $624.17
Profit: $112.86
$100/day Challenge: $4.03/day

Total: $213.26

This doesn't look nearly as good as I feel about it. The reason is simple, all of the gross was made in the last 2 weeks of the month. PPC3 had its day (more like 3 days) in the sun before draining the pot of cash. PPC2 came alive in the last week to save the day and held an incredible ROI on its own. It took 7 months of hard work but PPC2 is finally coming into its own.

Pushing the envelope. Time was that I was afraid to spend $100 on advertising, now I am pushing $650 without even blinking. This month, I would be more than willing to spend that much again as long as I were able to get my ROI up to 100%. It's good to have goals=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker