A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mostly Computer Work

I've spent most of the day backing up my computer. I have a haphazard array of burned DVDs with (hopefully) everything that I hold dear on this computer. I am about to replace the motherboard and processor so wish me luck and hope that I don't have any adventures in this.

PPC2 has been producing leads consistantly this month so far. The problem lies in the fact that half are unusable. There is a certain criteria that the merchant has started to require and more than half of my leads do not qualify. It's bittersweet, I'm thrilled after all of this work that PPC2 is bringing in the leads but at the same time I wish more of them were useable. Never satisfied I guess=)

Alright, I need to get back to the task at hand. Wish me luck.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker