A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, March 20, 2006

One-On-One Today

That post was from last week. For whatever reason, Blogger would not let me post it until today.
Anyway, I met with the first-time homebuyer lady for the one-on-one today. From the looks of things, everything is good to go and I can start looking for duplexes as soon as the info is passed on to the loan officer. The amount they will pre-approve me for is just under $140k. This is down from the original $160k but this loan would be much better with a lower fixed interest rate. I'm starting to get excited about real estate again.

Affiliate marketing has me down though, I must say. PPC2 has inexplicably stopped generating the big leads. I have had some of the smaller paying ones but none of the nice commissions that I really wanted. On a lighter note, nearly 11 months after its establishment HTAR made its first sale. Well actually I don't know when the sale took place. I stopped looking at the stats for those networks months ago but when I went to the mail box today I had the check from Linkshare.

Since I was in San Antonio all weekend, I didn't get a chance to set up the campaigns for the 3 new products. That takes place tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker