A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quest for More Conversions

I didn't get a chance to start back to work on PPC3 today as I had hoped. I spent the night working on PPC2's form and trying to figure out why my conversions have dropped off. I made a few changes in hopes of getting more people to fill out the form. One thing I did was to move the actual form to the left and the benefits to the right. This placement goes against what I have read about landing pages but it seems that there are few absolutes on the Internet so I'm going to test it. Can't be any worse than what I'm getting right now=)

After I finish this post I am going to do a little research into some small products I can promote and add some words to Adwords for PPC2.

Oh! I don't know if I mentioned it or not but this past weekend I attended a first-time homebuyer seminar. My loan officer told me that I could get a great deal with 100% financing and a fixed interest rate if I attended so of course I went. I have one more that I have to go to before I can get qualified for this loan. My lease is up in June so that is the deadline for getting all of this real estate stuff finished.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker