A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chains of Bondage

I'm becoming accustom to them. I am getting used to having a job and I don't like it. Tonight was the first night that I have put in some serious work on the business in a long time. It was all due to what a friend at work said to me today. She reminded me what my focus should be and that I had to make sure that work did not stand in the way. Even though she doesn't read this, I am thankful for what she said=)

I put in just over 600 new words today for PPC2. I don't know what the deal is with the site. From the beginning of the month to last Thursday the site was pulling in leads consistently. Not all of them were usable but the leads were coming. It has been 5 days and I have not had a single lead. I tested the the form and it works. I looked at my Overture account and decided to take a gamble. I placed myself at #1 for my highest converting keyword - about $3/click. This should be interesting.

Work on PPC3 returns tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker