A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, March 16, 2006

3 Products to Promote

Last night I was able to make some changes to both PPC2 and the Overture account. No results yet. I added a handful of words today.

After my post last night, I started my research into small products to promote. I found 3 infoproducts to test with PPC. I found a few others that fell in line with some of my old sites but those will not count toward the $100/day goal (has to be money from PPC). 2 of these are regularly priced ebooks at $20-40 and the third is a more expensive program going for about $200. I'll do the keyword research tonight and take that time to decide if I will go direct-to-merchant or individual landing pages. I'm leaning toward the landing pages. Alright, back to the grindstone.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker