A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One Product Up

Partially=) I created the campaign for the first product today. I have half of my keywords uploaded and ready to go. The other half need to be rearranged due to the Overture tool's method of presenting the keywords in random order. I will rearrange the remaining words tomorrow and up load the next set of keywords. I decided to go with direct-to-merchant to test the products. I tried this once before and it did do what I had intended it to. I just can't bring myself to make a landing page for one of these small products knowing that it may not sell. I could be wrong but this is the approach I'm taking with this.

I need to organize my time more effectively. I think part of the reason that I have been less motivated is because I have been doing this just about everyday for up to 8 hours/day for almost a year now. That takes a toll=) So I'm going to try relegating my work to no more than 2 hours a night on the weekdays. I started working out today and really need to start working on my social life so that I can have balance. Balance prevents burnout, I'm sure.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker