A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Clues to the Mystery

If you have been reading for the past few weeks, you know that PPC2 was doing well until the leads suddenly stopped. In tracking my spending this morning, I realized just to what degree the traffic had dried up. In the beginning of the month when I was getting nearly a lead/day, the site was receiving 20-35 visitors per day. Now I am lucky if I break double digits. I question how I could miss something this obvious and aside from my recent complacency, I think I just inured myself to the traffic loss. At first I thought that it was just a minor fluctuation but as it continued I became used to the low traffic and let the reason why I wasn't receiving leads slip right past me. Not one of my most brilliant moments.

It goes without saying that I need to get my traffic back up to the 20-35 visitors/day. The question is how to do so. It is not as though I made significant changes to the ad campaign to my recollection to cause the traffic loss. I even bumped my converting keywords to the front of the pack in many cases. Any suggestions?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Is your market is seasonal? what are your current sources of traffic?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:38 AM  

  • Do you have the site listed anywhere? Maybe we could take a look and get an idea.

    By Blogger Matt Pardo, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker