A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, April 03, 2006

New Month, New Start

I will post this month's numbers tomorrow. Despite the nonsense PPC2, they were decent.

I started work on my attempt to diversify my revenue streams today. I created an ad campaign with Adwords and will be doing a decent A/B split test. This will be between one of my landing pages and direct-to-merchant to see which performs better for this product.

Over the weekend, I attempted to buy a domain for one of the infoproducts I am attempting to sell. I will try again tomorrow to see if it goes through.

Looked at houses this weekend. With the amount of money I am qualified for and the neighborhoods they are in, it doesn't look like I will be able to get a duplex. I will talk to the loan officer tomorrow and see if there is anything I can finagle. The duplexes in bad neighborhoods would be fine to own, I just wouldn't want to live in those areas.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker