A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Resuscitate

That's what I'm going for with PPC2. I made a simple change to the page so we will see what happens tomorrow, hopefully it will improve my conversion rate. The second portion of the strategy is to get more traffic. I have done all that I can think to do in Overture, so I am moving into Adwords again. I added a few keywords and changed some adcopy. It is a bit difficult to get used to the limited space Google gives you compared to Yahoo. The difference is night and day. Hopefully the combination of the two will bring in the traffic necessary to make the conversions. I have $1k of ad money I am willing to spend this month if the ROI is right.

Not much else to say. I'm back in the flow of working again so I'm happy about that=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker