A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, April 17, 2006

Here's to Hoping

Had a friend look at my form over the weekend and he found some errors in my validation script. I worked on that this weekend and have hopefully ironed out the problems. I hope, and this is a big hope, that these errors were the problem and now that they are fixed that PPC2 will start converting again.

While I was working on PPC2, I decided to do some cosmetic work to the form. I did some rearranging to make things validate in the right order. I also did some extra work to get the fields to line up more accurately. I think the form looks better than it did before. Maybe people will think so to and fill it out=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker