A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Working on the Form

In my attempt to increase conversions, I started work on the form for PPC2. I am debating whether I should create a completely new look or just make adjustments to the current form. While I decide on that, I will attempt to make the form appear to be smaller than it is. I know that a shorter form is more appealing so that is the first change I am making. It's not as easy as I thought it would be since you have to consider that text that is too small can turn some prospects away.

I have heard that the Easter holiday may have something to do with the slow traffic but that doesn't explain why everything stopped last month.

To Jean-Rene: I found my writer on Rent-a-Coder.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker