A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, April 10, 2006

Nothing Too Exciting

I made a few changes to one of my campaigns. The one that I was doing the A/B split test on racked up 2 sales for direct-to-merchant and none from my landing page. I spent the night making the changes so that all of my click traffic would be routed directly to the merchant. Like I said, nothing too exciting.

The month has been very, very slow all around. Only 2 sales, one of which was canceled, and one medium-sized lead from PPC2. I plan to spend tonight and tomorrow working on PPC2's landing page. There has to be something I can do to make it convert the traffic I am already getting even at the current low levels.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Hi started again

    By Blogger Mark, at 1:53 AM  

  • Hey Jon,

    This isn't really related to your post, but I couldn't find your email :/

    I was just wondering where you had found your article writer that you commissioned some time ago. Was it Elance?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker