A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, April 24, 2006

Working Toward Goals

Ehh. Nothing really exciting in my area these days. I did get two leads, one usable, this weekend. I spent most of the weekend and today working on the form and trying to get it ready for next month. I have pretty much given up on April. There were a few highlights here and there but overall it has been bad for the biz. I haven't run the numbers lately but I don't even think I'm in the black anymore for the month.

As for the form, I asked someone who is also an affiliate for this merchant to take a look at the site. He gave me some tips on things I should do so I have been trying to get those changes made. Looking at the form, the changes he suggested have made the form much smaller in appearance. Hopefully that will equate to higher conversions.

Anyway, I'm headed back to work.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker