A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bad Month

I was looking at the numbers for the month so far and they are bad. In fact, Adsense is at half the level it was last month at this time. Hopefully my programs will start to pick up now that Easter is over.

I spent today updating bids for Overture. I believe all of the errors on the form have been taken care of. I did not get any leads today but we will see how tomorrow goes. I'm tired, I'm going to read some of The Republic and go to bed. Night.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • I know it's been a bit of a rough month for me too. Not too much in sales and my Adsense is down this month too. I don't know if it's just the time of year or what. But I do hope things start to pick up again, as I'm sure they will.

    By Blogger The Empress, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker