A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, May 18, 2006

PPC4 - Slowly Progressing

As some of you may be aware I am a huge Spurs fan. As such, I did all of my work before heading out to watch the game last night. It was a great game if you missed it.

Anyway, I am slowly making progress on PPC4. I have a basic design but the exact execution and how to present the benefits of the product are still being worked out. This area has an incredible amount of competition but mostly from newbie affiliates trying to go SEO. PPC in this area seems to be for the ballers and big dogs. My experience with PPC2 when it worked showed me that it is possible to break into these arenas and doing so can be very lucrative. Let's put it this way, back in March when I had my first great month PPC2 grossed $816.07. I posted this in the results for that month. What I may not have said is that $664.71 of that was made in the first 8 days of that month. Like I said, lucrative. Don't fear the big dogs.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker