A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Enter PPC4 & The Autoresponder

Yes, PPC4 is finally up and getting traffic from Adwords and Overture. I tried to blog last night but I wasn't able to log on. I have to say that out of my PPCs PPC4 looks the best. We will see if that translates into sales. One thing that this site has that none of the others had before it is an autoresponder. Yes, I am hardheaded and it takes me a while to break out once I get set in my ways. After seeing the results Burke had with his list, I knew I was making a mistake by not using one. PPC4 has a 5 day course set.

Logically, the autoresponder is the way to go. I have been looking for ways to improve conversions and this may be one method. Having been in sales in the past, I know that it usually takes more than one attempt to sell someone on a product. Why I decided that one attempt was sufficient for affiliate marketing, I don't know. If anything, more attempts would be needed to surmount people's fears about getting ripped off online.

I have temporarily shut down PPC3 so I can rework it and add the autoresponder there, too. I will let you know how it goes.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker