A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

It's been awhile. I've been trying to get things on track for a better month than June. Everything has been in a tailspin since March and it's time to turn things around.

PPC2
I've decided that the landing page is not good enough. Costs have risen dramatically with this market since I left (was kicked=) and I really need to get the conversion rates up. This market is one that requires a far more professional face than I have put forth so I've been thinking about buying a template. I went to Template Monster but it says that Dreamweaver is required. Have any of you bought a template there and if so, can you use other html editors?

New Markets
There are 2 new pay-per-lead markets I want to get into soon. For the first, I have the form finished and am just waiting on the merchant to get back to me with the tracking info. The second will require a completely new site and I have not started work on that yet. I have been busying myself with a special project as of late and it has taken up much of my time.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker