A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, June 26, 2006

PPC2 Merchant Secured

The new merchant for PPC2 has approved me and the form is complete. In order to avoid a situation like with the last merchant, I am keenly aware of sending high quality leads to this new merchant. I did some work on the thank you page in order to hopefully elicit those warm fuzzies that will make the visitor more likely to convert for the merchant. To call the last thank you page I used mediocre would be a compliment. This one is much better and has less of that "fly-by-night" feel the other pulled off so well=)

If all goes according to plan, PPC2 will be back in business tomorrow.

I have another pay-per-lead merchant ready to go for PPC5. The form is finished already. It is a really quick one. Commission is $17.00 per lead. You know, I don't know if a site should even get a name until it has proven itself. Look at what happened with PPC4. Its name is Robert Paulsen....

This month has been bad even for Adsense. This has been the first time since I put up the original 3 sites that I have been below double digits in CTR. Alas.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker