A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

PPC3 - Reworked Again

As my strategy dictates, this is the month to try to get the sites that show promise profitable. Traffic is starting to trickle into PPC4. It is just a matter of finding more keywords as usual. One thing I did notice though, the majority of the visitors clicked through to the merchant. This prompted me to start rework on PPC3.

PPC3 is headed in the right direction. The design is very similar to PPC4 and it looks as though that style will be the PPC Template I've been looking for if it converts well.

I agree with Jenn. I will be developing my own products based on the Original 3 sites, including HTAR. That will be later on though. Those of you using autoresponders successfully, what is the best way to gather people to your list without affecting sales? It would seem that those pop-up subscribe forms would put people off. Is this the case?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker