A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Crazy Days

Between work, the duplex, and the super secret project, I'm surprised I have time to sleep anymore.

Real Estate
The definite closing date is Friday. Everything is finished and ready to go. As long as nothing else pops up unexpectedly, this property will cost me just over $1900 out of pocket. I'm glad I started saving months ago=) Sounds like a lot but when you consider that $1900 gives me control of a property worth $155k, its a pretty good deal. One very cool thing about this deal is that I will receive prorated rent for this month plus a full 30-days without a mortgage payment. This means I will have a full month of rental income to play with before I have to start making payments. Austin has some great progressive programs in the area of energy savings so one of the first things I will do, after getting the foundation taken care of, is to have the city come out and evaluate the duplex's energy efficiency. I know it is going to be bad but it shouldn't be too hard to get the efficiency up.

Internet Business
Working mostly on the super secret project. After debating and fighting against it, I have finally come to the conclusion that it is time for me to have something that is mine. It is time for me to have a product. It has been slow going up until the last two nights. Now things are starting to explode. I can tell already that this is going to be a wild ride.


I may be on the cusp of big things....




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Hehe, finally realized that a prouct is where the money's at, huh? :)

    Good luck in your journey!

    It's been a while sinec I've been on this here blog, good stuff with that real estate deal dude.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:01 AM  

  • Jean-Rene,

    Thanks, guy! It feels like big stuff is finally happening here for me. Well, deep down I knew the truth but I'm pretty hard headed so it took me a while to finally decide to go that route.

    Jon

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker