A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, September 11, 2006

Tales of My Demise...

...Are greatly exaggerated=) Duplex craziness, work, and fun have kept me busy lately but I am back.

Affiliate Marketing

I added a few new products to PPC1. I am still trying to get 2 sales per day from the site but I have to honestly say that I have not kept up with my end of the bargain in that regard. I was supposed to add 5 products each week and remove the non-performers... Like I said, I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain.

#3 is getting a newsletter! The newsletter will be used to drive people to particular pages, create interaction with my visitors, and eventually market to them. I will keep you apprised.

The Super Secret Project is on hold at the moment but not for long.


Real Estate

The bank wants a tree removed from the front of the duplex because there is a split in it that could cause damage to the carport. Seriously, it's almost like they are just trying to find reasons not to give me the damn money. The issue with the engineer's assessment seems to be handled, or at least it will be for $250. That seems to be the difference between a work estimate and an engineer's assessment. Sigh. The closing date is Friday. Scary stuff, indeed.

Listening to: Styx - Renegade (I saw other people doing this=) )




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker