A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 07, 2006

Adwords Rage

Since this latest upheaval at Google, I can't get any of my new campaigns off of the ground. I have PPC2 which I can't seem to let go of and a new program that I am testing out. The new one has been up for 3 days and has 200+ keywords in it. I'm bidding at $.75 and getting NO impressions. Not one. Google has this whole Catch-22 thing going. You can't get good position and clicks until you raise your quality score. You can raise your quality score without getting good position and clicks.

They say that you can raise your quality score by having a relevant landing page but I have not found this to be true yet. Anyone else experiencing this?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker