A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 31, 2006

New Monitor!

Yes, nearly a year after I said I'd buy a new monitor I finally have one. Samsung Syncmaster 931BF. I don't know how I feel about it. The space savings is CRAZY. I can actually use my desk. The problem is that images do not seem to appear as well as they did on my CRT. I don't know if this is a function of poor settings on my part, lack of DVI cable, or just what I should expect from a flat panel. Do any of you know?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • You'll see many graphics to be a bit pixelated with a sharp LCD screen - it's just the way the pixels work on the screen. Some LCD monitors work best at a certain setting (and often will tell you that you're not working at the best resolution for that type of monitor) and then you can adjust it.

    I had a bit of a challenge getting use to using a LCD monitor for my work (I do graphics)... give it a little time, see if things get better (getting use to it) - and just get use to the look of some graphics... they will forever be a bit blurry/pixelated... yadda yadda.

    And congrats on the new monitor! :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker