A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

(Re)Enter Adwords

Despite the craziness with Adwords lately, I am going back into Adwords for PPC2. The negative keywords makes it possible to tune your campaigns and eliminate junk searches. If you can do this with Overture, I haven't found it. This is not to say that I will be getting rid of Overture, I will just be (re)expanding into Adwords.

I was able to get the form down to 8.07 seconds. That may be the best I will be able to pull off. I mean, it isn't the sub-five that I want but it is better than the original 35 seconds. It's almost like running. It is easy to make big strides in the beginning but as you approach your physical peak, making significant shavings off of your time becomes harder and harder.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker