A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, July 09, 2006

WHOA! I Bought a Template!

Yes, I have broken the cycle. I ended up going with TemplateMonster despite the problems I had with their customer service. I spent most of the day retooling the template into something useful. I am almost finished with it too. I reall just need to add in the javascript elements and redo some pages before it will be ready to unleash on the unsuspecting market.

One thing that buying the template has done is provide me with what I need in order to reverse engineer it and create my own that look more professional. I wouldn't be surprised if all of you could feel me smirking through the computer.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Steady now is that a big cheesy grin I see.

    By Blogger Mark, at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker