A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 24, 2006

Keyword Discovery - Good but Still Boring

That is my verdict. Of the keyword tools out there, Keyword Discovery is the best one I've tried. There are many options and search methods that were readily accessible in the interface. Depending on the results of the labor I've put in with KD, I may just upgrade to the full year subscription for the outrageous price that it is. That said, keyword research still sucks. It is boring and I don't think I will ever enjoy it. Necessary evil I suppose.

I am toying with the idea of opening a third Adwords account. Yes, I said third. The first one is damaged beyond repair and essentially extorts money from me. You know that things are bad with your account when you can bid $3.00 on a keyword and show up at position 65. The second one is in good standing so I don't want to mess it up. It is the home of PPC1 and it brings in money now and then. So this is the question of the week. While I contemplate, I will build my keyword list for PPC2 and the test market of August.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker