A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More Workin' and Keyword Discovery

More the same today with one exception; Keyword Discovery has entered my sphere of knowledge. This program promises big things above and beyond what WordTracker can do. That above and beyond comes with an above and beyond price, too. $49.95/month! That's right, not a one-time charge of $49.95. Nope, it is $49.95/month...

In the vein of breaking cycles, I think I will test it out for a month. I will do the guinea pig thing and see how it is. If it is good, I'll recommend it. If it isn't, I'll tell you why it's not so hot. The things I do for your reader-type people=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a sci-fi series above and beyond

    By Blogger Mark, at 1:38 AM  

  • I LOVED that show back in the day. In fact, I bought the series on DVD not too long ago.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker