A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Keyword Discovery - Day 1

You know, I have tested Stomp the Search Engines, Email Aces, the Marketing Sherpa Landing Pages Manual but I have not been able to recommend any of them. Whether they were too elementary, irrelevant to affiliate marketing, or just cumbersome, there has always been something that has kept me from giving them the thumbs up.

Today was Day 1 of Keyword Discovery and I love it so far. I never really liked WordTracker but I do like Keyword Discovery. It is ridiculously expensive but I have yet to have a twinge of buyer's remorse. It has made my keyword research much faster and efficient than it had been before. I'll let you know if I still feel the same way in the coming days. I plan to hit it hard this weekend so we will see if it stands up to a beating.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker