A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Routine & New Program Prep

Same old thing. I was able add a few new products to PPC1 today. That site was in SERIOUS need of up keep. I had become complacent and things started to slip in that program. While it is still my most consistent PPC program, it is far from the volume of income that I would like. There are literally 100+ products that I could promote but I am only running 14 currently. I decided that I will add 5/week to test and find winners. Those not producing a sale within 2 weeks/$4.00 (whichever comes first) will be cut with avengence. If I could average 2 sales per day I would bring in just under $500/month. Not big but it is better than I have been doing lately.

These are the baby steps I need to make to get to where I want to be.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker