A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Program Ready...Almost

I finished the form and the php system that delivers the lead info to my email today. Tomorrow, I will do the keyword research and get my Adwords ads running. Nothing too exciting yet. This one does not pay out nearly as well has PPC2 but my hope is that it will bring in $500/month starting out.

Empress, I'm a bit disappointed to hear that images are going to be blurry=( I wish that my CRT was thin like this one...and never had problems.

Oh, oh. I forgot. I'll be making my first offer on a duplex tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, no one ever tells you about the pixel issue - until you've bought the monitor. I have found that having the right resolution has helped greatly. I've got a 19" LCD monitor(s)and for the most part everything looks as it should. Some graphics aren't so crisp and some text(mostly when it's an image) does look blurry. But I have to say since switching here - I'm 90% happy with the monitors. So I hope your blur factor does get sorted out :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker