A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 14, 2006

It Must Be Contagious, Part Deux

Obviously by the posts by Empress and Jenn, I am not the only one feeling the frustration. We all know it can be done because we have seen it done. It is just a question of finding the right method that works for you, I guess.

The truth is that I am on the very last attempt for PPC2. This site has cost me more time and money than I really want to think about. I'm tired of chasing that damned dragon! The newest program I am testing isn't too happy either. The whole upheaval with Adwords and the lack of traffic from Overture is making it impossible to tell if the program is viable or not.

Real Estate:
The first duplex I looked at was a no go. After making my offer, I went back and took a look. There were numerous problems that I had not notice before so when the counter-offer came back, I decided to let it go. There was a nicer duplex down the street that I made an offer on Saturday. The owner said he would not go lower than asking price. The asking price is lower than the original duplex I looked at and is below market value so I gave in. My agent said that the owner indicated that he would accept my offer if I gave him the asking price so we will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Chasing the Dragon - it sure is very frustrating. I hope that things swing back and pick up again. Although with this lastest run-through - I'm not holding my breath.

    It's getting harder right now for the smaller affiliate to work the system to benefit them. I seriously thing that. I feel like I'm getting more and more frustrated every day - over something, or some change.

    But, I'm stubborn and I'll keep plodding along. Throw enough stuff at the wall, something's got to stick, right? :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:37 AM  

  • .... P.S. Good luck with your Duplex Hunting!

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:38 AM  

  • Hey guys and gals sorry things aren't to great at presernt hope things work out cheers

    Mark

    By Blogger Mark, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker