A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, August 28, 2006

Duplex News

Here's the latest on the duplex. The seller was pretty mad about the $4700 (I wanted $4500 but asked for $4700) I wanted him to contribute. He told my agent he only wanted to pay the $3900 that the estimate for repairing the foundation stated and no more. When I heard this and told my agent that this deal was a "no-go", you could probably hear my agent's heart shatter=) He asked me why and I told him very bluntly that I saw the benefits of the $4500 contribution and wanted it. We talked for awhile and finally I told my agent to ask the buyer what the most he was willing to contribute would be.

The next day I get an email from my agent saying the seller would go for $4200. That was good enough for me. In the seller's eyes he saved $500 when in reality it was only $300. I'm liking this real estate thing=) I get with the loan officer and take care of the loan application tomorrow.


Affiliate Marketing

It's back to basics for me. After this major overhaul in Adwords, it seems that Google wants actual websites and not landing pages anymore. I found two free audio interviews discussing the matter. Unfortunately, the both sites seem to be down. One was Affiliate Classroom and you can find the other byt going to Google and looking for the Perry Marshall July 2006 Adwords Update interview.

Anyway, I'm taking my next project and making a regular content site to build around the sales page. We will see how it does.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker