A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Preparing for the New Year

2015 is coming... already.

For SLD, conversions are still a problem.  I have actually paused the PPC campaign while I address the issue.  The funnel leaks, in part, because I'm not hitting the right message for the market.  I need to get more accurate data on what they want so that I can tailor both the product and the funnel to those needs.  I picked up Survey Funnel Formula about two weeks ago to help.  As the name suggests, you use surveys to build your funnel. 

The new funnel with surveys that I want to impliment will need to incorporate Prosper202 tracking so I cannot simply use the tools that are available now.  I spent the last two weeks figuring out what it would look like on the front end.  Flowcharts are extremely helpful with this process.  I know exactly what I want it to do, I just need to have someone with MySQL experience build it for me.  The biggest thing that it must do, besides incorporating Prosper202, is it has to add survey data both to my own database and also Aweber so that I can segment my list for specific promotions. 




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker