A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Creating the Product

I've been in the process of creating my first product. Thankfully Austin has a wide variety of people and interests. I was able to find an expert in the niche for this product and he is going to help me create the product. We are supposed to meet up on Saturday to get things started. If I can get the product in its preliminary stages this weekend, then this will amount to being a very big week.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • I'm looking forward to hearing more about your project :) What sort of area are you focusing on for your product? I don't want you to give it away... just curious about the generalities of it... since I've heard (and believe) that having your own product and selling it, is the best way to go to make some money online - since you'd have all the control.

    I really look forward to hearing more about it.

    By Blogger The Empress, at 12:31 PM  

  • Thanks, Empress. I probably won't be talking about the area the product is in on the blog. I will be discussing my marketing strategies for it though. Time will tell if having your own product makes the real difference or not.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker