A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Product Creation & ....The Duplex Drama Continues

Bank of America probably won't be my bank for very long. The bank, not my loan officer but other bank people, have been dragging their feet and didn't get things taken care of by Friday for the close. Now closing looks like Wednesday. Sigh. Wachovia is looking pretty good. I talked to a rep last week at Gold's Gym and their perks look pretty good. On top of that, the guy I talked to would actually be my BANKER. When I needed stuff, he and I would work together on everything. Those who have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad you know the importance of having a team. This banker guy would be a member of my team.

I've determined my product and what needs to be done to create it. I will spend this week preparing the necessary topics and creation actually takes place Saturday. I've already created the site, sans the sales page, and have had the newsletter sign up page ready. It's collecting names as we speak.

Stay tuned, things are heating up.

Oh, oh. Go check out the 15k Challenge! Dan Raine is trying to pull off what seems to be the impossible. $15,000 in one month from a brand new product on a budget of $150. Best of luck to him. I want him to show that it is completely possible.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker