A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, December 01, 2006

ClickBank Rejection

Well it isn't that serious. They just wanted me to put an actual email address on the thank you page rather than a link to my contact form and to change my money back guarantee. I made the changes and resubmitted. We will see how it goes.

My tennant has moved out and I tried to inspect the place last night but it was dark and the electricity had already been transferred elsewhere. All in all it doesn't appear to be bad so I'll go back today just to make sure and to give him his deposit check.

I plan to paint, add carpet, and fix the roof initially before I move in. These are exciting times in the life of JonnyQ.

Thanks for the support everyone=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker