A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, November 27, 2006

Back From Thanksgiving

While on vacation I let the family take a look at the product. I know that they are family so they are going to be supportive but they seemed to be genuinely impressed with it. Now I'm really pumped.

I'm already looking forward to the next project which appears like it will be a JV. I have to remember to keep myself focused. It is so easy to get sidetracked and I feel like my ADD has played a part in my limited success so far.

Anyway, I have been putting the finishing touches on the sales page. I'm not sure if I told you last or not but I finally heard back from Clickbank and they confirmed that the sales page and thank you page had to be finished in order to make a submittal to them for approval. I was hoping to submit the product in its current state today but that won't be happening. Tomorrow is another day=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker